- Congratulations on your new album. I think it is really good. I suppose you feel the same?
- You have included some typical black metal voices on this album. I donīt really like those kind of bands too much, but I have to say that these sounds make the album heavier. Do you usuallly listen to black metal bands?
- I would like to talk to you about the spanish version of Chupacabra. How did the idea come about? Who helped you with the translation to Spanish?
- Do you think that you can sell more records in South America thanks to that song or only in Spain?
- A last question about that... will you sing it in Spanish when you come here to play? (just curiosity)
- The promotion of the CD has been amazing and you also have some European dates confirmed, for example the Piorno Rock festival in Spain. Are you thinking about a complete European tour at some future time?
- Do you have any information about how the sales are going for 'Darker than Black'?
- Have you composed similar material for the next album? I mean, I hope you keep on playing the same style...
- A lot of bands are lately criticizing the sharing of musical files via the internet, but this is not a new thing, I mean years ago people were doing the same but recording cassettes not sharing mp3 files. What is your
opinion about that (piracy)? Donīt you think itīs a good way to get to know new bands that maybe nobody plays on the radio or tv stations?
- Well, the last words are yours... thanks for this interview and good luck!!
- Translation by Gema Pérez.