"Symphony of Glory" CD
Speed Power Metal from Norway
Label: Sound Riot Records
Cat. Number: SRP.032
Running Time: 53 minutes
Release Date: March 23, 2005
01 - Seize the Day!
02 - Miracles
03 - No Release?
04 - Be Thy Cross My Victory
05 - Wings of Freedom
06 - Spanish Eyes
07 - Time and Space
08 - Chamber of Secrets
09 - Hand of Fate
10 - Symphony of Glory
Through their debut album “Satrap” released in 2003, the band has proved their music is definitely a quality Power Metal and this new album will establish GAIA EPICUS as one of the finest Nordic Power Metal bands!!! More mature, more melodic, more heavy, more impressive, and more powerful. Intense and elaborate songs enjoyable for all fans of memorable Melodic Metal.
• Second full-length album featuring a better production and bigger promotion.
• Recorded and mixed at Top Room Studios (used by Pagan΄s Mind, Tristania)
• Mastered at Bazement Musik Studios from Germany (used by Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Metalium)
• Artwork by Michael A. Mueller (covers done for Megadeth)
• The debut album “Satrap” got 1st place in Soundholic΄s Import-disk Chart from Japan in 1 week!!!
• The “Satrap” album was licensed to France and Russia.
• The 1st album “Satrap” got around 5.000 sold copies worldwide.
MARKETING & PROMOTION:
• 1000 promo-CD's will be sent to magazines, webzines, radios, distributors and retailers worldwide.
• Full advertisements, banners, reviews and interviews scheduled on the main European press.
• Massive promotion on internet.
REVIEWS ABOUT "SYMPHONY OF GLORY":
• 9/10 (The Sentinel), 8/10 (Eternity), 8/10 (Bleeding For Metal).
• "Sounds like GAIA EPICUS are going to collect the remains of the STRATOVARIUS fanbase and make us forget all that sorry story with a load of fresh and raw Melodic Power Metal" - Bleeding for Metal from Germany.
• "Outstanding performance and very well executed. For fans of the genre it is a definite killer album" - Eternity from Germany
• "I Think this album will be a very good surprise for 2005." - Heavylaw from France.
• "It is just so original and a nice break from the usual power metal formula" - The Plague from USA.
Sound Riot Records
attn.: Gilson Rodrigues